STORY: Fermdor® Active Durum
When choosing between different types of bread, taste is prioritised by 75% of consumers and at Bakels, we know the importance of ingredient reliability and consistency for bakers. This is why we are proud to introduce new Fermdor® Active.
Fermdor® Active allows you to reproduce the authentic taste of traditional sourdoughs and forms the foundation of your bread production – simply add 4 ingredients: add flour, salt and water to make a wide range of high-quality breads with full-bodied taste, incredible flavour and exceptional texture. The new addition to the Fermdor® assortment is a concentrated powder bread improver including active components to make premium artisan bakery products.
Whichever bread you are producing, one constant remains the same: Quality. Thanks to Fermdor® Active, you can now consistently produce breads with the authenticity associated with traditional breads.
FERMDOR® ACTIVE – DURUM
What if you could reproduce the authentic taste associated with traditional Durum Sourdough? Fermdor® Active Durum delivers a full-bodied malty flavour to a wide range of breads and suitable for a straight process.
· Consistency – Fermdor® Active delivers the perfect result every time.
· Premium-tier breads – Maximise sales potential.
· Shorter production period – Respond to demand faster with Fermdor® Active.
· Authentic taste and flavour – Excellent eating experience.
· Crust and crumb texture – Complementing the taste and flavour qualities.
· Excellent fresh-keeping – Keeping the bread bin full and the waste bin empty.
Fermdor® Active Durum was born out of our expertise in sours and desire to give consumers unforgettable taste sensations. Bakels’ Centre of Competence for Sours in Switzerland provides a whole host of speciality bread ingredients for the production of top-quality artisanal breads to delight today’s consumer, hungry for taste experiences.
For more information, get in touch with your local Bakels representative